Friday, August 30, 2013

Hustle & Scout

 

I'm finally back on my feet after a week of post radiation recovery.

My skin is starting to heal...hurrah!

This morning I ventured out of the house for the first time since Sunday. It was so nice to get some sunshine & fresh air. I stopped at 4th Seed after the morning Preschool run for a quiet coffee. They've extended their space and it is beautiful...with its exposed brickwork, industrial lighting and polished concrete floors. I slowly savoured a strong flat white and the latest copy of Frankie magazine. I love these snatches of treasured me time.

On the way back to the car I popped into a couple of op shops and found quite the bounty of little gems before hitting the pharmacy for an altogether different type of dressing. Bandages and burn ointments, so glamourous!

One of my favourite vintage clothing stores gave me an invitation to the Hustle & Scout Twilight Fashion Market.

 

 

 

I am REALLY looking forward to going this year...with a bunch of my besties. It will be a FABULOUS Girls Night Out!

Girls, do remember the 21st of September!

 

Happy Friday Peeps

xxx Em

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx