Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hey there September!

Well hullo there September...so nice to finally see you again!

How perfectly lovely of you to herald in the first day of Spring with such a gorgeous sunshiney day!

 

Oh September, you are such a special month for me.

You are the month when I first met my husband.

You are the month when I first became a Mummy.

You are a month FULL of beloved birthdays.

You are a month exploding with cherry blossoms and sunshine.

You are a month enriched with Floriade, fashion and foodie fare.

You are a month of warm days, pretty dresses and jazz music floating in the air.

 

Happy Days

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx