Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Handmade again?

I've been flicking through old photos of my Puddleducklane jewellery.

 

 

These beautiful images were taken by my immensely talented & generous girlfriend Karen of Karen Pfeiffer Photography. (I'm so very proud of her and thrilled that she's just been awarded 2013 SA AIPP Family Photographer of the Year, well deserved K xxx).


 

It's been a couple of years since I had my little Etsy store and I have to admit that I do miss it. I don't regret closing it to focus on my family, it was the right thing to do at the time, but I am getting the urge to make pretty things again. I'm toying with the idea of reopening in Nov/Dec with a small Puddleducklane Handmade collection.

I'd like to mix it up a bit though and add things like these quirky dolls that I made for my nieces.

 
And this little Wabbit that I made for my girlfriend's bubba.
 

And maybe some cute tote bags, christmas ornaments and bunting.

More Puddleducklane Handmade? What do you think?

 

8 comments:

  1. Do it! That wabbit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful work! I love everything, especially that gorgeous bracelet. Absolutely you should carry on with making these incredible creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Tracey, I'm getting such lovely feedback that I've decided to do it. xx

      Delete
  3. Im wearing my gorgeous puddleduck lane earrings today! (have to say i wear them at least 2-3 times a week tho!). Love love love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so talented, these are lovely!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx