Saturday, July 6, 2013

Family Ties

I love my family.

I would love nothing more than to have all of my family living in the same town...to be able to pop in and say hi whenever we feel like it, have sleepovers for the kids & family feasts on weekends. How lovely would that be!!!

My sister-in-law and my nieces have come down for a visit during the school hols and Harry & Jack are in heaven! I'm in heaven having chats with Margie. We love to laugh and when we're together we laugh a lot!

Yesterday we took the kids to Questacon for the morning and they had a rollicking good time.

 

Loved watching them all get stuck in, they had so much fun!

Also loved watching them all cuddled up on the couch, skyping my brother to tell him about their day, winding down with iPad games and snuggling in general.

Loved getting up before the sun and heading off to the Farmers Market with Margie this morning. Good coffee and divine danishes were the order of the day. Rhubarb, Raspberry, Quince & Pear...take your pick, they were all amazing!!!

As were the bunches of sunflowers...had to have some to brighten up the house from the inside out!

The girls head home tomorrow. I think Harry and Jack will be a little lost and forlorn without them for a while. Cousins...best friends for life!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx