Thursday, April 30, 2015

Happy Days

 
I've so much to share from the past week so forgive me for the autumn photo overkill... #sorrynotsorry
 
My aunt, aka Queen Kathleen, came to visit last weekend. We had such a lovely time and packed A LOT in...from the very special ANZAC Dawn Service at the War Memorial to tea & scones at Lanyon and a leaf fight at Cotter Dam. We played at Weston Park and the Arboretum and walked along Lake Burleigh Griffin. We warmed up with coffee at Farmers Daughter in Yarralumla. We enjoyed lazy lunches and beautiful breakfasts at ONA Fyshwick and Me & Mrs Jones in Kingston. We cooked up a Moroccan feast at home for dinner with my dear neighbour Holly. We found some bentwood chairs while antique shopping. We talked and talked and talked.
 
 

 

 

Happy days!

 

xx Em

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx