Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A happy place...

Diagnostic Day today...

 

 

To distract myself I thought I'd post some pics from Sunday morning's BBQ breakfast at Cotter Dam with Benny & Savannah.


 

It was such a gorgeous morning, perfect for a little stroll along the creek.

 

 

With time to sit in the sun, dabble our toes in the water and watch a Mummy Duck with her babies.

 

 

And time to plonk rocks and search for little fishes by the reeds.

 

 

I think I'll transport myself back there this morning during my scans.

Yes, that will be my happy place today.

xx Em

 

11 comments:

  1. Good luck with today Em,, I'm sending you all of the best from across the pond. Keep thinking of the happy place, it's never far away!
    (P.S. Loving the new layout and header! Really classy!)
    Emily xx
    My Ginger Bread Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful place to be thinking of Em. I'm thinking of you immensely! xoxoxo - sending lots of love and positive vibes your way.

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you so much and sending heaps of love, prayer and care, Gaye xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know you, and you don't know me - but all the very best today with your scans.

    I can totally relate to your situation.

    Keep smiling and fighting.

    Mark

    markgstern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Em! Sending positive thoughts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx