Wednesday, June 26, 2013

With friends like these...

 

These beautiful flowers and bubbles were delivered this afternoon.

They are gorgeous, but the friend who sent them is ten times more gorgeous with the most generous loving heart!

Thank you Sares, I can't wait for you, Trebs and the girls to get back to Australia. We have been so incredibly lucky to have had your friendship. You were there for us when Shannon and I first met on that tiny island 13 years ago, helped me navigate life as an army spouse, been a fab sounding board and source of advice when we became parents and have showered us with support, love and encouragement every step of this cancer journey.

Love you all to the moon and back!!!

xxx

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Em - I stumbled across your delightful blog through checking out on another friend who is very sick. I HOPE you don't mind, but I thought you might like to have a look at this article. It's all about the ketogenic diet which some forward-thinking doctors feel may well hold the key to cancer treatment. Wishing you wellness.

    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/03/10/ketogenic-diet.aspx

    ReplyDelete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx