Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My little Pro Hart

My little artist in residence.

Two nights ago while I was cooking dinner, the Jackman chose our expensive Moran leather couch as his canvas and covered it in a magnificent ballpoint pen abstract.

I was torn between wanting to bawl my eyes out in despair and giving him a high five for inheriting his Mummy's creative streak.

Harry never scribbled on furniture...or paper for that matter. Despite all the activities I did with my firstborn, he never held much interest in arts and crafts until he hit Preschool. I have to remind myself that Jack is a completely different child. Harry was reserved, hesitant and fascinated by anything mechanical during toddlerhood. Jack is fearless, highly inquisitive and completely adores animals.

Lesson learnt on Monday night...keep pens out of reach, expect the unexpected and have sticky date pudding for dinner if all else fails!

 

 

1 comment:

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx