Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Headscarf Style Files

Happy Friday Peeps!

I had intended to do a headscarf style file every few weeks but it kind of fell off the radar. Lately I've been opting for some of my old, comfy but very daggy beanies more than my colourful scarves. They can be whipped off my head whenever a wretched hot flush strikes and popped back on in a jiffy...headscarves are prettier but involve more work to put back on. I shall mend my ways and try to remember to take snaps of some fun combinations in the future.

Speaking of beanies though...our dear friend Maxine hand knitted beanies for all of us and dropped them off last week. Such a beautiful gift.

Confession: I made a bold leap and wandered about in public baring my bald head yesterday. I felt really comfortable about it, not the least bit self conscious. But I had an internal giggle at the reactions of passers by...it clearly shocked some people who didn't know which way to look as I passed them in the street. C'est La Vie!

This week's style file features a little grey scarf...it gets a regular work out wrapped around my neck or head...a great neutral colour, fab texture and pretty much goes with everything in my wardrobe.

Have a lovely long weekend! xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx