Friday, May 24, 2013

With Love

The most wonderful parcel arrived on my doorstep this morning from England.

A very precious package from a very precious friend.

 

I couldn't help but burst into tears when I saw what was nestled inside.

 

I have long adored Emma Bridgewater's beautiful hand decorated pottery and now I have my very first set.

Emma Bridgewater (image from her website)

 

Zoe has been such a dear friend to me and the thought of her returning home to England in July has me bursting into tears again. Thank goodness for Skype, social media and the good old fashioned letter which will keep us in good stead until Zoe and her lovely family come back to Australia.

While she is on the other side of the world I will be fondly thinking of her every time I pour my tea.

xx Em

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx