Sunday, May 12, 2013

I am Mummy, hear me roar!

My heart is full tonight. It has been a beautiful Mothers Day.

After a very rough night with hot flushes and nausea I awoke to cuddles in bed and handmade presents from my boys.

Portrait of me with hair...by Harry.

 

Portrait of me without hair...by Harry.

 

I laughed and cried when I read this...rather revealing really!

 

My baby's fancy fingerpainting, bless his cotton socks!

 

We headed down to Lake Burleigh Griffin for the Mothers Day Classic after breakfast. It was a gorgeous morning, the foreshore was packed with people sporting pink and we were there to cheer on my girlfriends. The kids had a ball stalking giant broccoli and bananas and busting some gangnam style mascot moves.

 

I am so very, very proud of these beautiful, inspirational women who've completely motivated me.

You see, I'm not a runner...never have been. The thought of having to complete a marathon makes me shudder. Marathons seem insurmountable to me...but these gorgeous girls trained for it and slogged it out around the lake and finished with a smile. Love them to bits!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx