Saturday, March 30, 2013

Heading home

It's Easter Saturday, I'm homesick like crazy for my babies. I just want to sleep in my own bed.

Must be a good sign...I'm ready to go. The Dr gave the all clear for me to be discharged tomorrow if I can keep all my tablets down...so far so good. I may even make it to the Easter Egg Hunt in Glebe Park tomorrow morning.

I am so relieved that I've perked up today. The last few days have been very ordinary but compared to the first round of chemo it's been a big improvement.

Progress peoples, progress!

 

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to read you are home with your hubby and your babies. My heart aches for you. My prayers are with you, that you will be given the strength and courage to keep going and that the end of your treatment will see you healthy and whole for the rest of your very long life.
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx