Monday, May 4, 2015

Golden Sundays

Sunday

 

Golden afternoon light.

 

Warm homemade apple pie from dearest of neighbours.

 

Kids riding bikes.

 

Autumn seedlings in veggie beds.

 

Pumpkin patch.

 

Autumn palette...pretty.

 

 

 

Afternoons like these diminish the stress and anxiety of surgery being cancelled at the last minute after waiting all day at the hospital.

Afternoons like these make me so damned grateful that I have time on my hands to spare, to spend with my Littles and my Love.

Afternoons like these breathe joy and beauty back into my soul.

 

xx Em

 

2 comments:

  1. My god, he looks so big standing next to that bike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to measure Harry and Bella together. Xxx

      Delete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx