Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday Wafflings

It's been the usual crazy busy run up to Christmas.

Was chuffed when these Sticky Toffee Pudding cupcakes turned out trumps. Katie's fab recipe can be found here.

 

Harry had his Preschool Christmas concert and party last Friday.

The little guy experienced his first bout of stage fright the night before when it dawned on him that there would be an audience. I honestly thought he was going to sit it out but he overcame his nerves and rocked the performance with the biggest proudest grin on his face.

 

 

He is now a Preschool Graduate and we are so proud of how far he's come this year. Look out Big School!

 

 

The Jackman has turned into a rascally monkey and I'm constantly finding him up on furniture, usually in a precarious position, giving me several heart attacks a day. The picture above is Jack in his sulky mode. He's taken to sitting up high with his bottom lip sticking out when things don't go his way. The sulks generally come with an emphatic "Don't want to play, EVER AGAIN". I have to stifle my giggles. Now where have I heard that line before?

 

 

The cuteness though...oh the cuteness! It makes up for all the times I want to pack both boys off to Siberia for being such ratbags.

 

 

And before I forget...tomorrow is the last day to pick up something pretty for Christmas from my Etsy store. Puddleducklane Again will be closed from the 20th to the 28th of December.

 

Frost Swarovski Pearl Necklace

 

 
 

Arctic Sterling Silver Bracelet

 

Must dash...there's packing for the beach to be done, some baking and last minute Christmas gift making and putting the house in order before we head to Eden for our holiday.

xx Em

 

2 comments:

  1. I don't even have words for this post! First off, HIGH FIVE for those adorable reindeer cupcakes...and I have to say, they look WAY better than Katies. Snuck in a peak ;)

    I don't know where you find the time to do all of it Em...boys, jewlery making, baking, packing! You're a prostar. Sibera is an interesting choice to send them off too...usually I want to head off to the circus myself at times. I'd like to think I'd be a pretty good tightrope walker...

    HAPPY CHRISTMAS, and enjoy the BEACH!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chicky, it's bloody hot but oh so heavenly at the beach today. I'll send some of this sunshine your way xx

      Delete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx