Saturday, April 6, 2013

Something to warm the heart

Enough talk of illness...time for something comforting on this chilly autumn evening. It's COLD!

The rain has finally started to fall, I'm wrapped up in a beanie and scarf with an episode of Poirot on my ipad all ready to watch while tucked up in bed. It's Husband's turn to look after the boys tonight.

Here's a little autumn greenery growing in our vege patch at the moment.

Today I finally felt well enough to feel like cooking so I threw together a little Nigella Lawson inspired pancake mix with a freshly laid egg...

...grilled some heirloom cherry toms from our patch...

...and finished off with some bacon and maple syrup.

Mmmmm....Saturday night splurge...enjoyed on the couch watching old episodes of M*A*S*H*. Bliss!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx