Sunday, April 21, 2013

Loved

I woke up this morning to this...

My beautiful Harry had decided that it was a Mummy Day today which warrants breakfast in bed with a freshly plucked rose from the garden.

I was feeling wretched when I woke, but then I turned and saw my big grown up boy beside me and he said, " Mummy, I think you're the most beautiful in the world and I want you to have a special Mummy Day".

I burst into tears at those sweet words.

So we snuggled into the covers together with the tray balanced on our laps and tucked into Mummy's Breakfast and Harry told me how he was going to be a Safari Man when he turned eighteen.

And in winter we would go to the Snowy Mountains with his cousins and go sledding and build a snowman again. Blissful chit chat!

Loved, so loved.

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx