Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sugar & Spice & All Things Nice

That's what my nieces are made of.

 

Yesterday I found the perfect gifts for all of my gorgeous girls...and yes, I should probably wait til after Christmas to show you what I got them, but I can't...far too excited...I've officially jumped feet first into Christmas 2013.

 

 

Zara Kids always has a beautiful collection for girls and they certainly came up trumps for the holidays with these utterly divine lace dresses and intricate gold embellished shirts. The dress I bought for Miss Lucy reminds me of a Nutcracker Ballerina. David Jones has had a complete makeover and just reopened in time for the holidays...woohoo...and in the newly jazzed up DJs I found some equally divine headbands.

 

 

Too much bling is never enough for my little beauties!

So...that's half of my Christmas shopping sorted.

xx Em

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx