Monday, February 18, 2013

Just a dip

I've been struggling to keep my chin up for the last couple of days. A bit of 'I've had enough of being sick', a lot of 'I'm tired of this wretched drain protruding from my body' and some of 'I'm not sure if I can get through the next 6 months intact'.

Bound to happen I suppose, I couldn't honestly expect to be chirpy 100% of the time and I'd be deluding myself if I didn't acknowledge the dips on this rollercoaster ride.

I've been having some rather upsetting dreams lately about finding tumours in other parts of my body...I hope that its just a case of my brain working its way through a few of my fears and NOT that its a premonition.

On a good note: we've managed to snavel an extra day of Preschool for Harry which is a blessing. He adores going to 'school' with all his new friends and the fantastic activities that go with it. Life has been turned upside down for him too lately so having an extra structured day in the week will really help. In fact our weeks are quite full now. Mondays are home/playdate days, Tuesdays are swimming lessons, Wednesdays are library & the park, Thursday/Friday are Preschool. It also means a bit more time just one on one with Jack which will be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx