Sunday, March 11, 2018

Follow the light.



Last night I ventured out to Enlighten for a night photography class with Penny Koukoulas Photography.
The class was a birthday gift from my husband and it was such tremendous fun, (thanks Husband, I think I’ll keep you).

It was the perfect autumn evening for our little group to wander about the parliamentary triangle and snap away at the illuminated iconic buildings. I’d always felt intimidated by night photography but Penny’s teaching style really set me at my ease. Ten minutes into the class I’d forgotten to be nervous and was simply enjoying myself, by the end of the two hours I was well and truly hooked.  

So...here is a taste of what I captured last night. Enjoy!


The National Library.







The National Portrait Gallery.



The National Gallery of Australia.









Questacon.













Museum of Democracy (Old Parliament House).









xx Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx