Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Tulip Top Treat

School hols have wrapped up and both boys are back in the classroom.
Today was the day to push aside my long list of errands and head up the highway to meet with one of my girlfriends for tea amongst the tulips.














The weather gods turned on THE perfect spring day for us and we spent a few hours in this heavenly little valley snapping away at the flowers, drinking in the view and enjoying kid free conversation with our tea.










Tulip Top is by far my favourite floral hot spot in the Canberra Region. There's something about it that makes Floriade pale in comparison. Its far more relaxed, no matter how busy it gets, there's no feeling like you're stuck in a cattle crush of tourists. The garden is filled with beautiful shade trees and curving flower beds with a myriad of spots to set down a picnic basket and pop open some champagne.

It's open from 9am to 5pm for the rest of this week. I think I'll be heading back again with my boys before it wraps up for another year. 

xx Em





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx